Central Florida Divorce LawyersYour family lawyer in Longwood

If you are looking at filing for a divorce, look no further than Mitch Krause. Whether you need a divorce attorney in Sanford, Altamonte Springs, or anywhere in Seminole County or Orange County, Longwood’s Family Law Attorney Mitchel B. Krause will be able to help you.

He has negotiated divorces for thousands of Florida families over the last two decades. He has dedicated the last 20 years of his life to practicing family law throughout Florida, and he will use his experience and track-record of success to help in your family law case.

Contested and uncontested divorce: A Seminole County mediator and divorce attorney

Mitch is a Florida Supreme Court certified divorce mediator. If you and your spouse are interested in resolving your marital dissolution with a neutral third party, Mitch is able to negotiate this process. Call Mitch for a free consultation at (407) 862-7110.
Mediation may not always be the solution to your divorce, however. In such cases, you will need a Florida divorce lawyer skilled in contested divorces. With over 20 years as a family law attorney, Mitch is prepared to fight to defend your best interests, and answer any of your questions, including:

  • Why do I need a lawyer if my spouse and I are getting an uncontested divorce and we are on good terms? Divorces always have long-term consequences. You may try to file for divorce yourself, only to run into problems later on, which you will not be able to get fixed. An experienced attorney will be able to anticipate and avoid those long-term consequences, keeping your future free and clear.
  • Can we change the terms of our divorce? Many terms that were decided in the initial divorce agreement are open to modification. This is particularly true in relation to Child support, alimony and parental relocation.
  • I cannot locate my spouse but I want to file for divorce in Florida. Is this possible? Yes, you can get a divorce from a missing spouse, but there are several complicated steps that must be taken. A Florida attorney can help you through this process.
  • My spouse is harassing and abusing me. I want a divorce but I am frightened. What can I do? If you are facing Domestic violence or any form of abuse, the most important thing is to remove yourself from the circumstances as quickly as possible. After you have ensured your safety, contact Mitch to discuss your options.

The above are only a few common questions that clients have when they are considering divorce. To have all of your questions answered about divorce in Florida, contact Family Law Attorney Mitch Krause at (407) 862-7110 for a free consultation.

Free Case Evaluation