Modification Attorney Longwood FL and Family Law for Seminole County

You need a lawyer to modify child support or alimony in Winter Park Florida

Experienced Florida family law attorneys have seen these cases a hundred times before: After a client has been divorced, they feel a sense of relief and finality. However, life circumstances change and the previous divorce agreement is no longer appropriate. If you need a divorce modification in Florida, call Divorce Attorney Mitchel B. Krause at (407) 862-7110 for a free consultation. He has helped thousands of Florida clients navigate through post-divorce modifications.

Some common reasons that a Florida divorce modification is necessary involve:

  • Child support payment reductions due to changes in income
  • Requests for increased child support
  • Child visitation schedule changes due to either relocation or moving
  • A lost job, requiring an increase in alimony
  • A lost job, making the current alimony payment impossible to make
  • An ex may have moved in with a partner; the alimony agreement may be modified to reflect
  • A divorce was completed without an attorney, and mistakes were made

Regardless of your legal situation, if your case involves family law in Winter Park, Sanford, Orlando or anywhere else in Central Florida, Family Law Attorney Mitchel B. Krause has the experience and skill to help. Call (407) 862-7110 to speak directly with Mitch about your divorce modification in Florida.

Divorce modification attorney in Longwood, Lake Mary Seminole County, and Orange County

Contact Mitch to get advice about divorce modifications, to discuss your child support concerns, to address your alimony dispute, if you have paternity questions, or to get answers to any of your family law concerns. We offer free, no obligation, and confidential consultations. Call (407) 862-7110.

Free Case Evaluation